This product is currently out of stock but will be produced on demand the moment you decide to buy it. The time of realization is hard to predict but usually takes about 2-4 weeks plus shipping which takes 3-6 days within UE and 6-12 working days for the rest of the world.
Cycling apparel of the highest quality for professionals and amateurs alike. Made from Italian fabric renowned for good elasticity and supreme comfort it is a great value skin suit that is devoted to Road, Cross-country cycling and Cyclocross.Products are unisex. They fit both men and women silhouettes.
Size Charts >>
- Anatomically designed for great fit and performance during cycling.
- Warp-knitted fabric with microstructure
- Silver 3D - Rapid Dry pad offers the ultimate fit, support, comfort and breathability.
- Long zip with overlapping front opening.
- Ankle zippers for easy on and off
Miti Tech® Thermal - Lombardia
Italian engineered warp-knit stretch fabrics created for genuine thermal comfort.
- These fabrics have significant stretch and recovery
- soft brushing next to skin
- excellent natural insulation and they provide comfort in cool weather conditions.
Silver 3D - Rapid Dry Made In Italy http://www.essegi2.it
SILVER 3D is the first fabric with an Internale Weft in a net shape composed by many threads covered in pure silver.
- ATYIBACTERICAL silver naturally fights permamently the bacterium that causes odours due to an intense perspirations.
- ANTISTATIC thanks to the silver net the garmet is free from static electricity.
- TRASPIRANT the internal silver net weft speeds up the sweat transport.
- KEEPS COOL in SUMMER in summer time the silver net absorbs the body heat dispersing it outside.
- KEEPS EARM in WINTER in winter time the silver net being coverede by other fabrics,, reflects the body heat towards the skin
EXPELS SWEAT AND DRIES MORE QUICKLY
it keeps the body dry. Transfering
perspiration to the exterior and aiding evaporation on contact with the air.
Excellent propeties of comfort, elasticity and softness.
AIR PLUS PADDING POSITIONED AT THE CENTRE OF THE BASE
High density 85 kg/m3
Lift 14 KPA